If you are still in the job hunting process, we have good news for you. Target is hiring, and there are numerous open positions you can apply to. We give you all the details concerning the subject.
Target is the second-biggest discount retailer in the whole United States. They are recognized as one of the most respected companies in the world. Target Corporation is a winner of many awards.
LIST OF POSITIONS :
There are many jobs in Target family. You just need to decide in which direction you want your career to go:
- Human Resources ( SHR Specialist, HR Business Partner, HR Manager)
- Administration (Sr. Administrative Assistant)
- Marketing ( Marketing Manager, Sr. Marketing Manager)
- Finance (Lead Planning Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst)
- Store Management (Assets Protection, Logistics)
- Law (Paralegal, Director Consuel)
- Brand Management (Sr. Merchandise Specialist, Director)
- Store Operations (Lead Business Partner, Sr. Specialist)
- Distribution Center ( Operations Manager)
- Call Center
Target is all about making their employees happy. Happy employees are always productive employees.
Health Benefits – medical and dental coverage, vision and prescription drug coverage, maternity support, telehealth, NurseLine
Financial Benefits – vacation, national holidays, personal days, 10% team member discount, 20% wellness discount, excellent 401(k) plan, childcare discount, life and disability insurance, parental leave
Cashier – $8,97 hourly
Target Back Room Team Member – $9,92 hourly
Flow Team Member – $9,65 hourly
Sales Floor Team Leader – $15,12 hourly
Guest Service Attendant – $9,86 hourly
Overnight Flow Team Member – $10,34 hourly
Having trouble finding a job? Have you seen our step-by-step job search guide? It guides you through the process, offers a lot of helpful tips, resume builder and other useful samples.