Trying to land a job? You always own the latest iPhone model? You have felt a brand loyalty to Apple when it comes to all of your electronics?
You are the person your friends turn to whenever they can’t figure out “that setting” or the “new feature” on the update. Apple is looking for you, and they want to hire you!
Apple is hiring At Home Advisors to work remotely, helping customers fix technical issues with their products. If you have more experience in the area, there are also At Home Team Manager and At Home Area Manager jobs.
Become an Apple at Home Advisor – Requirements
As an At Home Advisor, you’d be responsible for answering customers’ questions — over the phone or via chat — about their products, services, and accessories, including both software and hardware.
Any US resident is eligible to apply, a few requirements applicants must meet are:
- Two years minimum troubleshooting experience,
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm while talking to customers,
- Availability to work during normal Apple operating hours (businesses may vary). Potential weekend, holiday and training hours may be required,
- Must have access to a quiet, home office away from distractions and outside noise,
- Reliable Internet access,
- Mac and Apple product experience preferred.
All employees will receive 5-7 weeks of training. All at-home employees, full time or part-time, receive coaching and mentoring on a regular basis to help them excel in the position.
How much does an Apple at Home Advisor get paid?
According to employee reviews, the average hourly pay for an Apple At Home Advisor is $18.
Does Apple provide employee benefits for At Home Advisors?
Yes, both part-time and full-time employees will receive a benefits package full of perks. Including paid time away and product discounts! Yes, you read that right.
Apply for this job
Applications are being accepted now, so don’t miss out on your chance. You don’t want to miss this opportunity because it may be waiting just for you. Apply Here.