Trying to land a job? You always own the latest iPhone model? You have felt a brand loyalty to Apple when it comes to all of your electronics? You are the person your friends turn to whenever they can’t figure out “that setting” or the “new feature” on the update. Apple is looking for you, and they want to hire you!
AppleCare is hiring At Home Advisors to work remotely, helping customers fix technical issues with their products. As an At Home Advisor, you’d be responsible for answering customers’ questions — over the phone or via chat — about their products, services, and accessories, including both software and hardware.
Any US resident is eligible to apply, a few requirements they must meet are:
- Two years minimum troubleshooting experience
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm while talking to customers
- Availability to work during normal Apple operating hours (businesses may vary). Potential, weekend, holiday and training hours may be required
- Must have access to a quiet, home office away from distractions and outside noise.
- Reliable Internet access.
- Mac and Apple product experience preferred
All employees will receive 5-7 weeks training and both part-time and full-time employees will receive a benefits package full of perks. Including paid time away and product discounts! yes, you read that right. All at home employee,s full time or part time, receive coaching and mentoring on a regular basis to help them excel in the position.
Applications are being accepted now, so don’t miss out on your chance. You don’t want to miss this opportunity because it may be waiting just for you. Apply Here.